On the far right of the controls panel you have buttons with various functions.
- The Random button creates a new random pattern.
- The Reset button restores all settings to their original default values.
- The Clear button erases the screen, but the lines redraw it.
- The Pause button stops the drawing process until it is pressed again.
- Three checkboxes let you restrict what is changed when random images are created.
- If Lengths is NOT checked, the lengths of the 'arms' will not change.
- If Speeds is NOT checked, the speeds the arms revolve and rotate will not change.
- if Colors is NOT checked, the colors will not change.
- The Chaos button lets you turn the chaos option on and off. When it is ON
new random patterns will be created every couple of seconds.
- The Back button will return you to the main menu screen.