You have three activities
- Review a simple presentation of the facts to read and study
- Mix and Match a simple, fun connect-the-dots drill using these facts
- Multiple Choice a standard test of knowledge
If you take the drills untimed, each item is presented once. After the drill you have
the option to review those items you missed, and get retested just on those you missed.
You can repeat this process until even the most insignificant bit of data is drilled in
your cerebral cortex.
If you take a drill with a time limit, you can set the time and you will be quizzed on as many
questions as time allows. You are given a count of those you got correct and incorrect.
If you are used to tracking scores on a precision drill chart this is the data you need.
At the bottom of the main screen you have the choices for drill data. Including
- States and capitals
- Nations and capitals by continent
- Synonyms, 12 lists of increasing difficulty
- Antonyms, 12 lists of increasing difficulty
- Multiplication table facts
- additional lists of facts your teachers probably want you to put in your brain.